Website Management Track
|Meets:||On-demand, 0 session|
|Instructor:||Marianne Loes |
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration||$ 449.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||USA Employee||$ 399.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Discounted Fee - Nonprofit||$ 399.00|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
The Digital Marketing Program from the Mitchell College of Business at the University of South Alabama is comprised of various boot camps and online professional training modules to provide students and industry professionals with hands-on instruction in the practice of 21st century marketing. The online professional training modules, delivered through USA Online, are built for marketing professionals and entrepreneurs seeking to learn solutions and strategies for real-world digital marketing programs. Participants have ten individual subject modules to choose from or may choose to take all ten and successfully complete an exam to become a Certified Digital Marketer (CDM).Package Content
This package is designed for participants who would like to take all of the available courses which focus on Website Management. It includes:
1. Digital Marketing Fundamentals: Learn what digital marketing is and how it can help your business and brand.
2. SEO Best Practices: Learn how people can find your business and products using search engines like Google.
3. Website Optimization: Learn how to design, create and publish an effective website, including how to work with a Content Management System (CMS).
4. Web Analytics: Learn how to make smart marketing decisions based on data returned by your digital marketing efforts.Course Access
Upon registering you will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail verifying that you have successfully registered. The USA Center for Continuing Education will then set you up in USA Online and send you a follow-up e-mail with your login credentials within two business days.Registration questions:
251-460-7200USAonline 24/7 Helpdesk:
(251) 461-1889 or (855) 577-2032