|Dates:||April 12, 2019 - April 14, 2020|
|Meets:||F, M, Tu, W and Th from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, 260 sessions|
|Instructor:||Walter Bower, Jr. |
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 50.00|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
1. All prints must be 5x7 or larger
2. Maximum of 20 prints, with at least 12 prints
3. Some prints taken throughout course work should be included in order to show understanding of course objectives and progression of understanding
4. The remaining prints should demonstrate your particular areas of interest, i.e. weddings, nature or children, etc.
5. Prints being reviewed will be presented in a bound portfolio. An inexpensive album will be fine.
6. When ready to have your portfolio reviewed, enroll in the Portfolio Review course, then contact JJ Moody to schedule your review. She can be reached at 251-460-7200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org