Certified Digital Marketer Track
|Meets:||On-demand, 0 session|
|Instructor:||Marianne Loes |
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration||$ 999.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||USA Employee||$ 899.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||Discounted Fee - Nonprofit||$ 899.00|
There are still openings remaining at this time.
The Digital Marketing Program from the Mitchell College of Business at the University of South Alabama is comprised of various boot camps and online professional training modules to provide students and industry professionals with hands-on instruction in the practice of 21st century marketing. The online professional training modules, delivered through USA Online, are built for marketing professionals and entrepreneurs seeking to learn solutions and strategies for real-world digital marketing programs. Participants have ten individual subject modules to choose from or may choose to take all ten and successfully complete an exam to become a Certified Digital Marketer (CDM).Package Content
This package is designed for participants who would like to take all of the digital marketing courses. This package includes:
1. Digital Marketing Fundamentals: Learn what digital marketing is and how it can help your business and brand.
2. SEO Best Practices: Learn how people can find your business and products using search engines like Google.
3. Search Engine Advertising: Learn how to advertise your website, business, and products on search engine results pages using the Pay-per-Click (PPC) model.
4. Online Advertising Management: Learn how to plan and execute advertisements across the Internet using display networks.
5. Website Optimization: Learn how to design, create and publish an effective website, including how to work with a Content Management System (CMS).
6. Email Marketing: Learn how to effectively communicate with your audience via email using methods such as mail merge and drip marketing.
7. Social Media Strategies & Tactics: Learn how to plan, develop, and execute marketing objectives via social media, including best practices, audience targeting, performing a social media audit, analytics reports, and online reputation management.
8. Social Media Advertising & Management: Learn an overview of aggregators/dashboards and how to use them effectively. Learn how to manage social media profile across multiple platforms.
9. Web Analytics: Learn how to make smart marketing decisions based on data returned by your digital marketing efforts.
10. Digital Marketing Ethics: Learn about the ethical issues of standard digital marketing activities and the repercussions it could have on your business/brand.
11. CDM ExamCourse Access
Upon registering you will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail verifying that you have successfully registered. The USA Center for Continuing Education will then set you up in USA Online and send you a follow-up e-mail with your login credentials within two business days.Registration questions:
251-460-7200USAonline 24/7 Helpdesk:
(251) 461-1889 or (855) 577-2032